Paper Pumpkin has arrived! This month the kit is Halloween themed, and the contents included are intended to make super cute little treat bags, but since I don't really have much use for 24 treat bags, I decided to use some of the supplies to do an alternative project. This was TOTALLY done on the fly, and probably not my best creation, but I still think it's cute. I will most likely be doing some more cards using the stuff in this kit, and I'll post photos of those as they happen.
The little bag in the photo is done by simply following the instructions in the kit, so I am not going to post the measurements for that...all the items used are pre-cut! All you need to do is do some stamping and adhere it all together, and fill the bag (I put peanut butter M&Ms in this one.)
For the card, I used the following items:
- Gorgeous Grape cardstock 5.5" x 8.5, scored folded in half to make a 5.5" x 4.25 card base
- Basic black cardstock for mat, 5.25" x 4"
- Lemon Lime twist cardstock 5" x 3.75"
- Buffalo Check Stamp
- Ghost from the kit, assembled with the silver foil as directed in the kit
- Mango Melody banner that is included in kit, cut at scoreline
- Scrap of Whisper White cardstock, but at approximately 1.25" x 3.25"
- "Spooky" sticker from kit
- Stamp set included in kit
- Momento ink
- Black and Silver bakers twine included in kit
- Stampin Dimensionals
- adhesive of choice