Here's the quick tutorial!
Here are a couple of really pretty, really simple cards made using Stampin' Up's A Big Thank You stamp set as well as the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and a little bit of the beautiful Share What You Love DSP. All the products I used can be found in the 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.
For these cards, I used the following items:
- Very Vanilla Thick Cardstock - 8.5" x 5.5", folded in half to make a card base that measures 4.25" x 5.5"
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock - 5.25" x 4"
- Share What You Love DSP - 5" x 3.75"
- Blackberry Bliss Cardstock strip - 1" x 3.5" (for banner)
- Very Vanilla scrap (to cut into circle)
- Stitched Shapes Thinlits....I used the second smallest circle for one card, and the second smallest square for the other
- Big Shot machine (for die cutting the circle/square
- Adhesive of your choice (I used our Tombow Multi-purpose glue)
- Stampin Dimensionals